With regular maintenance you will prevent small problems from becoming big problems and ensure optimal performance of your comfort system. We also offer annual service agreements, which can reduce the cost of a Performance Tune-Up.
Regular maintenance will:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
Performance Tune-up includes:
- Clean or Replace Fitters to reduce energy use, reduce compressor strain, improve indoor air quality, and improve comfort.
- Clean & Adjust Blower Assembly to extend motor life, improve air quality, and reduce sound
- Check Air Flow to ensure proper air flow across the coil for proper humidity removal and reliable operation.
- Visually Inspect Ductwork to identify obvious leaks, which reduce system efficiency and increase utility expense.
- 18, Tighten Electrical Connections to eliminate wire corrosion and ensure uninterrupted system operation.
- Benchmark all Voltage & Amperage Readings to identify operating conditions & identify potential issues early on.
- Lubricate All Moving Parts maintain efficiency and extend life span of key components
- Chemically Clean Evaporator Coil to maintain optimal heat transfer efficiency, reduce utility cost, and improve indoor air quality.
- Clean Outside Condensing Coil to restore heat transfer efficiency and reduce utility cost.
- Clean Condensate Drains to prevent water damage and the potential for mold formation.
- Apply Protective Coating to outside unit to protect finish.